Each time you attend a Cyclone basketball game, you’re one step closer to earning the limited edition Cyclone Alley rewards! This year, there are 4 different prize tiers that you can achieve by attending Iowa State men’s and women’s basketball games throughout the season and a chance to enter a prize drawing for perfect attendance. We will be using a season-long points system for game attendance. Attending a men’s game is worth 1 point, while attending a women’s game is worth 2 points. However, throughout the season there are multiple ways that will allow a student to earn additional points like bonus point games and game watches. Please refer to the schedule below for the bonus game and game watch dates.
There are 40 possible points for the season and 4 different prize tiers. Once you reach each point tier, you are guaranteed that designated prize and the prizes in the lower tiers. Point tiers are listed below.
If you earn 12 out of 40 points, you will receive a Cyclone Alley baseball hat.
If you earn 20 out of 40 points, you will receive a Cyclone Alley Crew Neck. We will ordered based on your requested size at the end of the season.
If you earn 30 out of 40 points, you will receive an Iowa State Bluetooth Speaker.
If you earn 36 out of 40 points, you will receive an Iowa State Backpack from Athletics.
Finally, if you earn 40 or more points out of 40, you will be entered into a drawing for an authentic Iowa State Basketball Jersey.
Prize images will be released soon on our social media accounts and website. All prizes will be available for pick up at the end of the season. Visit our website for more information!
MEN’S BASKETBALL (1 point per game, 2 points per bonus game)
· Friday, Nov. 11: Savannah State (BONUS GAME)
· Monday, Nov. 14: Mount St. Mary’s
· Thursday, Dec. 1: Cincinnati (BONUS GAME)
· Monday, Dec. 5: Omaha
· Thursday, Dec. 8: Iowa Game Watch- Hartland Hall (1 BONUS POINT)
· Monday, Jan. 16: Kansas
· Tuesday, Jan. 24: Kansas State (BONUS GAME)
· Tuesday, Jan. 31: West Virginia
· Saturday, Feb. 4: Kansas Game Watch- Sukup South End Zone (1 BONUS POINT)
· Saturday, Feb. 11: Oklahoma
· Saturday, Feb. 18: TCU
· Saturday, Feb. 25: Baylor
· Tuesday, Feb. 28: Oklahoma State
WOMEN’S BASKETBALL (2 points per game, 3 points per bonus game)
· Friday, Nov. 11: UCSB (NO REGULAR POINTS, BUT 1 BONUS POINT)
· Tuesday, Nov. 15: UNI (BONUS GAME)
· Saturday, Dec. 3: Mississippi State (4 POINT BONUS GAME)
· Sunday, Dec. 4: New Orleans
· Sunday, Dec. 11: Northern Illinois
· Wednesday, Jan. 11: Oklahoma
· Saturday, Jan. 21: Kansas State
· Saturday, Jan. 28: TCU
· Wednesday, Feb. 1: Baylor (BONUS GAME)
· Wednesday, Feb. 15: Texas Tech
· Saturday, Feb. 18: West Virginia
· Monday, Feb. 27: Oklahoma State (BONUS GAME)
Note: Unfortunately, printed tickets that are scanned do not count for attendance due to ticket transfers. It is each student’s responsibility to make sure his or her card is successfully scanned at every game. Cyclone Alley Central Committee will not be able to make changes to game attendance. Also, exhibition games and games over school breaks are NOT included in the rewards program and do not count for or against your game attendance. However, you have the ability to purchase a break game student ticket for $5 at the Jacobson Building.
Men’s Basketball Reward Attendance Policy
Each student’s attendance will be recorded when they scan their ID card at the north doors by the ticket staff to enter each game.
Women’s Basketball Reward Attendance Policy
In order to receive points for attending women’s games, students will need to arrive and have their ticket scanned by the ticket staff at the north doors by 15 minutes after the stated game start time AND have their card scanned by the Cyclone Alley Central Committee during halftime at the table on the concourse by the north doors. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Please follow us on our social media accounts as we will provide reminders for bonus games and give constant updates on all of the above information throughout the season. We also frequently run giveaway contests so make sure to enter those as well for free prizes! Follow us on Twitter and Instagram @cyclonealley and be sure to like our Cyclone Alley Facebook page!
We can’t wait to see you at Hilton this season! Go, Cyclones!